Saturday, March 19, 2011

EPL

Englis Premier League save my weekend.!..Thanks.!
Without EPL...my weekend would be sucks and i could die in my room with a foam coming out from my mouth..!..Hahaha...
Since i started a new chapter of my life(moved to KL and started working)..EPL played a big part of my weekend's life...LOL.!..i mentioned like EPL is a human being..ahahaha...LOLOLOLOLOL.!

I got a new lesson today..the lesson is.... SILENCE SOMETIME IS THE BEST ANSWER..it can make a situation better...

Anybody agree with me on this?..well..yeah peeps.!..sometime silence is the best answer for something or some matters that could change a 50-50 situation into a better situation..get it??...if u dont get it..stop read this entry and go F**k yourself.!...ok..lets move on...had u guy been in a situation that need you guys to juz shut da fakap so that thing dont get even worst??...i bet some of you did..for those who had been in this kind of situation before...im sure you understand how its feel like....

(entry tergantung...aku xde mud nak sambung...)

No comments:

Post a Comment