Tuesday, April 26, 2011
I want to hear her voice when i woke up every morning...
I want to read a text from her that can make me smile when i woke up...
ghga;lhglfkj;ghawlej;gejrhlg;areg <<<-----BOSAN...TATAU NAK BUAT APE.!!!
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Monday, April 4, 2011
Friday, April 1, 2011
What is peace of mind? It is a state of inner calmness and tranquility, together with a sense of freedom, when thoughts and worries cease, and there is no stress, strain or fear. Such moments are not so rare. They may be experienced while being engaged in some kind of an absorbing or interesting activity, such as while watching an entertaining movie or TV program, while being with someone you love, while reading a book or while lying on the sand at the beach.
- Here are a few simple things that can help you:
- Reduce the amount of time you read the newspapers or watch the news on TV.
- Stay away from negative conversations and from negative people.
- Don't hold grudges. Learn to forget and forgive. Nurturing ill feelings and grievances hurts you and causes lack of sleep.
- Don't be jealous of others. Being jealous means that you have low self-esteem and consider yourself inferior to others. Jealousy and low self esteem, often lead to lack of inner peace.
- Accept what cannot be changed. This saves a lot of time, energy and worries. Every day we face numerous inconveniences, irritations and situations that are beyond our control. If we can change them, that's fine, but this is not always possible. We must learn to put up with such things and accept them cheerfully.
- Learn to be more patient and tolerant with people and events.
- Don't take everything too personally. Some emotional and mental detachment is desirable.
- Try to view your life and other people with a little detachment and less involvement.
- Detachment is not indifference, lack of interest or coldness. It is the ability to think and judge impartially and logically. Don't worry if again and again you fail to manifest detachment. Just keep trying.
- Let bygones be gone. Forget the past and concentrate on the present moment. There is no need to evoke unpleasant memories and immerse yourself in them. Practice some concentration exercises. This will help you to reject unpleasant thoughts and worries that steal away your peace of mind.
- Learn to practice meditation. Even a few minutes a day will make a change in your life. Inner peace ultimately leads to external peace. By creating peace in our inner world, we bring it into the external world, affecting other people too.