Monday, January 17, 2011

Poem for Adlina~

Errkkk??..aku tulis poem??..waaaa..magic neh...ahaha...the 1st poem in my life..
Tatau la bunyinyer camne...aku just tulis ape yang aku rase lam hati...tulus dari hati ok~~
:)
Adlina..this is for you..this is how i feel
:)




Adlina~.....
The name that sound so sweet...
The face that can make me smile all the time...
The voice that can make me feel so peaceful ...
The smile that make me feel like nothing can go wrong in this life...
The laughter that make my life so wonderful and full of joy...

You are the one...
The one that make me feel how sweet the love really is...
The one that make my life full of meaning..

I love you..i really do..
I will not making a same mistake again...
A mistake of letting you go..
Coz deep in my heart..i'm sure...i'm sure that...
You are the one for me..
The one that i love...
And the one that i can never let go..never~


xo anurn xo

No comments:

Post a Comment