Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sorry..confession...my feeling and Now

Sorry~
Sorry for all da things that i'd done to you~
Your tears fall down because of me~
Sorry for the heartache~
I neva meant to~
I'm just a human being that can't run away from making a mistakes~
Confessions~
My feeling for you is neva change from da moment it came into my heart~
All this time i'd lied to myself~
I try to flush that feeling out of my heart~
But i can't~
Although before this i had sumone else in my life, my feeling for you is just da same~
Neva change~
I neva say it out because i'm to scare to lose you~
I was scared if i express my feeling,you will disappear~
I was too scared to lose you~
My feeling~
I'll neva make da same mistake again~didn't be wif you from da beginning~
If i had knew that we hev a same feeling toward each other from da beginning~
I'm sure ur tears would neva stream down for face because of me~
From this moment~i wanna make things rite~
Now that i have you~i will neva make ur tears fall again~
Now~
I'm so glad to have you~
Thanks for not hating me for all of my mistakes~
Thanks for everything u did~
Thanks for being such an understanding person~
Thanks for loving me sincerely~
Thanks for your love that neva change~
I Love You~
I REALLY did~
Thanks AYANG~Adlina Sengal Ngokngek Senget Bengong Bongok dan lain2..hahahaha~~


Thanks GOD for sent you into my life and brought you back to me after all the things that happened~


Sincerely,
Anurn@ ur bubu bambam!!
:)~~:D~~:P

1 comment:

  1. Amaran keras.!!
    Kepada~
    Fifi.!!
    Ko jgan nak ktuk2 aku pasal post ni.!
    Aku sepak2 smpai guling ko jap gi.!..
    hahaha~~
    Sekian terima kasih~
    :p

    Oops...doa2kan la kat company aku tuh ade vacancy utk ko...i will try my best to help u my pren.!!!
    cheers~~

    ReplyDelete