Friday, June 15, 2012

after half year

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......dah bape kurun dah aku x bukak blog aku ni...akhirnya malam ni terasa nak menaip.... xde pape menarik nak dikongsi.... sebab idup skrang xde pape yg menarik nak diceritakan... hueeee.. damn...!!... hmmm... anyway... worry about my job status, dunno if they wanna convert me to permanent or just renew my contract..or none of those two choices...haha... dlu permanent kat standard chart menggatal nak resign pastu masuk sini...haaa...kan idup dah celaru..  :'(

hopefully they still want me to work with them...even they renew my contract.. that would be good enough...i'm grateful enough if they do that.... hope so :(

shiiiitttt...just realized...i never update anything since december 2011..what the hell... thinking about wanna start post something interesting in my other blog again... the other blog is even worse...i never touch it for more than a half year... 9 months to be exact...ok then...since I have nothing to share with you guys...this is it for now...

Hope I will have some interesting story to pour into this damn blog....

No comments:

Post a Comment